In the next issue
The next digital edition of Life Insurance International (LII) will focus on the latest trends, innovations and outlook for the global group life and health insurance market.
It will also examine products and work being undertaken by life and health insurers to meet the future long-term care needs of the world’s aging population.
Finally, the next issue will profile the topics and best practice discussed at the recent Life Insurance International’s innovation forum held in November 2017. It will also list all the winners of the 2017 Life Insurance International Innovation Awards.
By highlighting the winners of the Life Insurance International Innovation Awards 2017, and explaining why LII’s judging panel chose them to win, the next issue will explain why the future belongs to those who embrace digitalisation, truly put their clients first at all times and are constantly innovating.
That’s why, rather than a Fintech player, the real threat for life and health insurers worldwide are tech giants like Google and Amazon.
Key topics of focus in the next edition will include:
- Reviewing the state of the group life and health insurance market in 2017
- Understanding the drivers for employers to buy group life and health insurance
- Ways to overcome the challenges of selling group life and health insurance
- Impact of digitalisation on the global group life and health insurance market
- Outlook for the global group life and health insurance market in 2018
- Latest trends and innovations by insurers in the long-term care insurance market
- List of all the winners of the Life Insurance International Innovation Awards
- Highlights of the Life Insurance International Innovation Forum 2017
Follow us on Twitter
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic, photocopying or otherwise, without prior permission of the publisher and copyright owner. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this publication, the publisher accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions. The products and services advertised are those of individual authors and are not necessarily endorsed by or connected with the publisher. The opinions expressed in the articles within this publication are those of individual authors and not necessarily those of the publisher.
Navigate to top